Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday 5 October 2013

Brinklow

I was last here on 23rd April when it was warm and sunny, 18º, and I was setting out on this year's adventures. Now it is mild, sunny periods, 18º, and I am almost back from my travels! Quite sobering to think that Olivia will soon be put to bed, so to speak, but on the other hand it is getting dark by 7pm meaning that I have to shut up shop too early. Good news from my friends that I had to abandon in Blackburn on 23rd August. They have had their boat fixed and are on the move again.

2 comments:

Twil said...

We are spending a second night at Bridgewater Marina, they have let us have a hook-up and fixed the weedhatch problem, what a wonderful place it is.

Phil and Michellr

Twil said...

Sorry, that should have been Michelle