Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday 19 June 2014

At the moment I am moored at Stoke Bruerne once again awaiting an engineer. Same problem as earlier which is overheating. Hopefully this time we will get to the source of the problem. Luke has pressed on through Blisworth tunnel and I went along as passenger which I enjoyed so much more than being the steerer. He dropped me at Gayton where I went to speak to Steve at Grand Junction boatyard. He promised to look at Olivia this morning. While at Gayton I ran into Rick who made me a cup of tea and when I got ready for the four mile walk back another boater, Kathy, offered me a lift. This was much appreciated as by then it was getting on for 8pm so I wouldn't have got home until about 9.30. Looks like I'll be in the local area for a week or so now.

No comments: