Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Heading South again

On Sunday I met up with Luke at a car boot (I only bought a couple of DVDs). After we had a late breakfast he went back to finish some boat jobs and I hopped on a train to Hertford to have a look around. It seems quite a sweet little town with lots of green space for leisure around the river. I had a look at the castle but the museum is closed on a Sunday. As it was such a nice day I walked back to Ware and visited the museum there. It is quite tiny so I didn't learn much more about the town. I discovered that there was a grotto but alas it was closed. Anyway I walked all the way back to Olivia, a distance of about 9 miles! Since then I've been working my way back towards London. I was invited to share a trip on the Thames (to Gravesend) with Heather, who I met a few weeks ago. Unfortunately it is this weekend and I can't fit it in with my deadlines and commitments.

No comments: