Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday 31 March 2013

British Summer Time

This week all the household have been suffering with a nasty cough, cold, aches, sleepy bug. It started with Paris who was sent home from school with it - he was like death warmed up for the next two days and then made a miraculous recovery. The next day Kate came home from work with it and spent about 36 hours just sleeping and coughing and aching and feverish. Next morning (Friday) I went down with it too. I keep dozing, coughing, have had nosebleeds, a tight chest and lethargy!! Today I had to force myself out to move the boat as my 14 days were up at Braunston. It felt freezing on the tiller and if you'd seen me you would have noticed me trembling even though I had my thermals on and about 3 other layers. I found a nice place to moor, walked the two miles back to the car, dropped a crate of logs to boater Rick and homeward bound. I really hope it warms up a bit for next week.

No comments: