Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday 19 April 2013

Ready for off (at last)

...and so it did warm up at last. Olivia has been serviced and when I pick her up at the weekend I will start out heading north. I have a rough plan which includes the Macclesfield, Rochdale and Leeds & Liverpool canals - all unknown territory to me. Over the past few weeks I have been visiting friends and family. I had a very chilly week at the South Downs with my cousin, this coinciding with a streaming cold(mine not hers)! Then I took my grandson (and my daughter) to the Harry Potter studio, the science museum and RAF museum at Hendon. They loved all the outings and, hopefully, Paris has taken on board some more knowledge as well as having some fun. I also caught up with my granddaughter who is almost one year old and is walking already - "handful alert" goes out to Tom and Gemma - you will need eyes in the back of your heads from now on. We had a fabulous day at Regent's Park - the first warm one of the year as far as I remember. I managed to fit in various cinema,gallery and theatre visits, too, in order to "top up" my culture:-). My next post should be from somewhere on the canal network heading up.....

No comments: