Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday 7 June 2013

Bollington, Cheshire

Just a short cruise today, three miles on I find myself in this wonderful village (or maybe it's a town). It has several pubs and restaurants and a few shops for provisions. It has a canal discovery centre within the former Clarence Mill, which I will have a look at tomorrow (It also has a cafe which looks worth a visit). Bollington has been built in and around hills reminiscent of those in Last of the Summer Wine. I bet all the inhabitants are fit dealing with the hills on a daily basis. I spent a good three hours wandering around the hills. Good moorings, too, although there are only two boats moored here at the moment.

Clarence Mill opposite my mooring:

Some local "Views":

White Nancy:

My mooring opposite Clarence Mill:

No comments: