Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday 5 June 2013

.Macclesfield

Just a quick entry for the moment as I'm on the smartphone. I'll fill in the gaps when I can get a decent connection with laptop. I arrived back on board on Monday afternoon after going home for Sonia's wedding. It was such a nice evening that I cruised to Buglawton. Yesterday I had a full day going through the 12 Bosley locks. The first ten were fine apart from one crew pinching my water! They apologised saying they thought that I was moored. As if anyone would moor on a lock mooring! Got stuck on shallows at last two locks but soon got free. Today I'm spending the day in Macclesfield at the silk museums. I now know a lot about silk.

I had a lovely mooring for a couple of nights but it was two miles from the town centre so I moved up to moor here:

PS: My boat isn't the sunken one in the foreground.

No comments: