Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday 22 April 2013

Into Rugby to sort out my new phone

I got up early today and started through the locks before 9 o'clock! No one else was around so it was a nice chilled out experience. Olivia is still handling rather differently to how she did before her service, so I guess I'll just have to get used to it. I seem to have only three speeds: very slow, slow and just right (rather than the full range of speeds :-) ). I moored by the Tescos and walked in to the Clock Tower shopping centre to talk to Phones4u. They rang Vodafone and I think they have sorted out the problem which was to do with an incorrect SIM card number. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a network service on my smartphone. I returned to Olivia and moved on to a better mooring. The one by Tesco has a ledge which means that the boats can't get very close to the bank. Not much other news today so let's hope for something more exciting tomorrow.

No comments: