Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday 21 April 2014

Cowroast

I did get to the Natural History museum yesterday and it was packed out with both specimens and visitors. Some of the animals appeared to be either bigger or smaller than the live version of the animal. It's a great place to study the small differences in species. I would be tempted to visit again but I would choose a quieter day. Today I made my way through the Marsworth flight and was helped throughout by the volunteer lock keeper. They seem to like helping single handers like myself. The weather was warm even when we had a half hour shower. I'm still car hopping so walked back to fetch it and as I had no food on board I stopped at The Angel's Retreat for a pizza. It was very good when it came but I had to wait an hour and they didn't tell me that when I ordered A couple of people left and got there money back when told that their meal would be another half an hour. Only eat there if you are not in a hurry.

No comments: