Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

To Rickmansworth

Another good day. I started with a walk to Whippendell woods, which was bursting with bluebells. Met my second batch of Duke of Edinburgh awarders. I met some at Nash Mills and they seemed whacked whereas this group were coping well. I couldn't carry the packs that they have. I coupled up with Zwei,a sea Otter on its way to the Cavalcade at Little Venice. (For my non boater friends this is a boat not some rare wildlife). We shared 7 locks after which I had reached my destination. We met another boat heading into London to live. They had no idea how far London was, how dangerous locks were (one guy was balancing on the front of the boat trying to prise the bottom gates open with his hands), they had no licence and were planning to moor at Camden. I do hope Crt are policing the visitor moorings or we will have no places to stop over! I had a little look at Ricky which has some nice coffee shops and plenty of chazzers.

No comments: