Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday 13 April 2014

Two days running at a pub :-)

I'm making my way around Milton Keynes this week. At Cosgrove I got talking to fellow boater, Heather, and when we had drunk our fill of tea we went to the beer and cider festival at the Barley Mow. The music was a bit loud for chatting but the cider was good. The next day four friends came to join me and we made our way to Campbell Park via lunch at The Black Horse. They kindly treated me to lunch as they had enjoyed their trip. Today I have walked about 8 miles. I started with Willen Lake as I'd never been there before. Then I walked to Fenny Stratford where I spotted Mick's boat, Nell, but he wasn't on board. Now I am resting my feet and planning tomorrow. By the way, I did fit the new bow fender BUT I had to do a Heath Robinson with the chains as I haven't got any the right size and I ran out of D shackles, so here it is for now:

My buddy from the Buddhist Temple gardens at Willen Park:

No comments: