Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday 22 July 2013

Are boaters wanted on the L&L?

The title of this post is a result of the last few days cruising. There have been few moorings over 48 hours so the visitor cannot visit all the places that they would like. Those that do exist are full because they only have space for two or three boats. The mooring I am on tonight appears to be a favourite place for the mature drinking fraternity! They are friendly enough but I do hope they have homes to go to.

I had lots of swing bridges to do today and was not looking forward to it but I paired up with a couple who were on their first day of cruising ever, so Michelle was able to work the bridges while I could be the (ahem) fountain of all knowledge. I will have another thirty or so bridges to do on this canal so I'd better find a strategy for dealing with them which doesn't involve commandeering passers by.

No comments: