Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday 22 May 2014

Making the most of it

The engineer was busy until 4pm so I made the most of being in the area, exploring all the recent developments which have transformed the feel of what was a depressed area. I had a wander around Camley natural park that I have,for many years, seen from the train aa it slows into St Pancras. It's an oasis of calm. Central St Martins also looks fantastic and the presence of students milling around is refreshing.

I also went to the Comics Unmasked exhibition at the British Library. My good old Art Pass (plus my seniority) made it an affordable punt. There was enough to interest and inform me and I whiled away a couple of hours.

Lineus arrived and confirmed that the faulty pressure cap was a contributory factor (it had exploded a week ago and I have one on order). He also tightened the V belt which I check regularly and hadn't thought it was loose. Seems it needs attention at least twice a year. I'd have a go at doing it myself but it's a bit awkward. When Lineus went I walked to Islington and beyond (as far as Kingsland basin).

No comments: