Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Two very different days

Yesterday I was FREEZING while cruising. My hands were colder than they had been in December. I had to moor at the end of a string of boats and found myself moored right outside a noisy 24 hour factory. Anyway I had run short of time so had to put up with it. I met Luke on the South Bank and we had a meal before going to Udderbelly to see my niece's hubby's juggling troupe performing "Smashed". It was great fun and well attended. Luke came back with me to pick up some albums for his new venture, The Record Deck (a floating vinyl record emporium). In case you were wondering I had picked up one of his ebay purchases of albums. Today I met friends for a trip to Eltham Palace. Really worth the visit and we were so lucky with the weather. We finished the day with a meal at Cafe Rouge and I went back to my noisy mooring. Might stuff my ears with tissues tonight.

No comments: