Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday 14 July 2010

13th July

Well I had to give up on the blog until I could get home to sort out my mobile broadband. I think I've sorted it now. I hadn't understood the particular deal I'd signed up for so I had no credit left. No doubt I'll suss it out eventually! We have had such good weather all the time that I've been cruising and only deteriorated the day before I came home. I took a chilled cruise down the Coventry canal through Polesworth, where I met Mick & Bet on their boat, Atherstone, Hartshill and Brinklow to Rugby. Had a lovely walk up through Hartshill Country Park and the viewpoint. I also had a day in Coventry - at the gallery and cathedral as well as a bit of shopping. With the lack of rain, parts of the canal were qute shallow and I did get a bit stuck in mud once or twice. I just pushed the stern out into deeper water and reversed out of it. Anyway I don't mind rhis rain while I'm back at work (the gardens need it) except that it is our students' graduation tomorrow so hope it brightens up for them. I'm at Upton Blues Festival for the weekend and back on board Olivia about Tuesday.

No comments: