Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday 7 July 2010

July 4th 2010

VERY WINDY today. I started out but after about an hour I thought the wind was getting stronger. At one bridge the wind caused me to clip the bridge ‘ole (as it’s known) and that sent us off to clip the other side. Blast. Olivia seemed to survive her clout alright. I started to look for somewhere to moor but had to wait until Burton upon Trent before a decent space revealed itself. By now, I had lost my cap to the Trent & Mersey when a gust took it. Shame, I loved that cap. - it’s the one on my Facebook and Myspace profiles. I had a walk into Burton, had lunch - a panini today - and found a replacement cap in Matalan. It's a bit bling though, I'll put a picture up when I get home. Thought about moving on but as it’s still windy I’ll leave it until morning. Mind you I think it’s going to be breezy again tomorrow.

No comments: