Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday 30 August 2013

Heading for Cheshire

I'm now moored between Sale, Greater Manchester, and Lymm, Cheshire. I had one more day in Manchester and whiled away a couple of hours in the People's History museum and found it very informative. After that I walked up to the cathedral and was disappointed to find it closed for renovation. I had a stroll around the Northern Quarter and enjoyed a coffee in the craft centre. The only place I would've liked to go to but didn't have time for was MOSI, the science museum. When I got back to my mooring at Worsley it was really busy (unlike when I arrived there on Tuesday). I walked down to the Barton swing bridge which takes the Bridgewater Canal over the Ship Canal. Here are a couple of pictures of it, one taken from each of the canals:

No comments: